Park Attractions & Facilities:
- PASSENGER RAILWAY. Train rides are available on Open Days.
- GARDEN RAILWAY. 45mm gauge.
- CONTROL LINE AIRCRAFT.
- RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT.
- QUARTER SCALE CARS. On a purpose built dirt speedway track.
- TETHER CARS. Cars with model aircraft type engines which run on a wire cable on a circular track and reach· speeds of over 320kmph!
- BAJA OFF ROAD RACING CARS. On a purpose built race track.
- BOAT POND R/C Scale boats, yachts, air boats and speed boats use the pond.
- SLOT CARS. Available for hire by the general public on Open Days.
- HO GAUGE RAILWAY.
- STATIONARY STEAM.
- The SSME CLUB HOUSE: Houses a display of ·historical models
- Disabled access to most parts of Model Park grounds.
- BBQs and picnic areas are available on site for you to use on Open Days. (See Facilites BBQ Section)
Quiet dogs are welcome provided they are kept on a lead at all times.
SSME will not be responsible for any problems caused by your dog.
Model Park is open to the public on the last Sunday of every month (except December)
Operating Hours: – 9:00AM – 5:00PM – (Weather Permitting)
General Admission Charges:
SORRY! – There are no EFTPOS or CREDIT CARD facilities at the Model Park.
|COACH:||POA||Please Use the Contact Form for Coach Costs Click Here|
|SLOT CAR HIRE:||$4.00|
PLEASE NOTE: The MODEL PARK is NOT open for the public to bring there own models to use on any open day.
If you wish to use the model park you MUST be a member.
CLICK HERE to view the membership information page.